In the Corctra episode I need to call Jason but I can't build the elite housing which is necessary. The same is true in the Eretra episode, ie no way to build the elite housing to call Odessus.
Posted on 07/22/05 @ 06:36 AM
Unable to make oil(no presses) in first colony episode; unable to build ships, horse ranches(not listed) unable to continue
Posted on 10/31/07 @ 05:43 PM
I'm truly amazed this utter bunch of nonsense can be here on this site for such a long time after having been debunked right from the start by people who cared. Who the hell is downloading this imminent piece of crap and apparantly swallowing it without any comment?
Normally I do not express my feelings as clearly as I'm doing here, but I'am so utterly shocked with what I find here that I don't see how I can keep up the facade of politeness.
[Edited on 11/01/07 @ 04:32 AM]
Posted on 09/02/09 @ 12:48 AM
The first episode is very good. Except that you forgot to put the boars in, so my hunters never found any meat, which is fine I guess cuz I'm a vegetarian in real life ;-)
the problems start in the next episode (I chose Eretria):
1. the marble and wheat that I set aside never arrived.
2. This time the boars are here. But you forgot to put in the coast (it is an island according to the map) so the trade points should be by sea.
3. Scylla is not in water, so she doesn't move, she is stuck in land.
4. The map is WAYYYY too small for a temple to Zeus and to call for Odysseus. He needs olive oil and elite housing AND horses.
5. There are no olives anywhere in the world.
6. There is no wood anywhere in the world (wood is needed to build a temple)
7. There is no sculpture anywhere in the world(and no sculpture studio)...sculpture is also needed to build a temple.
For this kind of adventure...I would suggest a larger map...with access to water.
a temple to aphrodyte...or even better to bacchus (makes sense no?)
and the cyclops invading (corresponding hero: hercules.)
make it that another one of the trade partners buys wine and sells sculpture and olives.
make it that the city can build an olive press but not a sculpture studio.
make one of the persian cities demand wine and if not get angry and invade. (also make this enemy need bronze)
and get rid of the tribute from the vassal, make the vassal an ally as well...the starting funds are 32000 (which is a HUGE amount of money) and getting 1500 every year makes the game waaaaaayyyy too easy.
good luck! I look forward to trying the updated adventure.
Posted on 10/03/09 @ 07:55 PM
Both Colonies are unplayable, requiring adventure editing.
'Mortal' would indicate a rather easy/quick play but some of the scripting and trade restrictions would make the adventure more difficult without more adventure editing.
Nice first try, but you quickly abandoned the project without even trying it yourself, I assume.
Map Design: 2
Many thick blobs of meadow and filling in empty bordering space with trees is only slightly better then a relatively empty map.
No storyline, missing text fields when not stating the obvious goals.