Dear Poly 1987, I have already answered this question, however I repeat to you that it is not said that citizens need only wool. Hello and have fun.
Posted on 11/23/19 @ 02:31 PM
I'm playing Zeus & Poseidon for years and finally desided to try custom maps.
I really liked the idea of an empty map, which has to be filled by the help of gods. And till the last episode I really enjoyed it. But as was mentioned by others before: the missing amount of wool/fleece in the last episode is annoying. I guess you planed, that there should only be small houses and that the small amount of fleece you get, is used for the military strength. But to be honest: The missing amount of fleece it ruin it (at least for me).
- nice idea
- well planed trading rotation (even if it's just a small one)
- well choosed gods
- boring map (I know it's a desert but still. The cost and the "swamp" are almost straight lines. Where water is, there should be fish and so on)
- no story (Why are all cities helping at first? Why do they stop? Why are the monsters attacking?)
- spawning point for the first monster is boring. You could simply remove it and there won't be any difference.
- missing amount of fleece in the last episode
I would recommend an overthinking of the map and add some goods in the trading circle (even when they aren't needed). I would add a possibility to get fleece in the last episode (raid from Troy for example). And last but not least, please think about a story :-)
geronimo gero File Author
Posted on 11/25/19 @ 01:50 AM
dear Praeniuntus, it is not true that there is no story in this adventure, this is the (perhaps true) story of the Tuareg people. A nomadic people that lives in the Sahara and already existed at the time of the Greeks (perhaps). The Tuaregs living in the desert did not have and could not cultivate anything. They lived only on trade, exchanging food with their artifacts for those few traders who passed by. In this adventure I wanted to highlight their discomfort (with the lack of wool). For how ugly it is to live in the desert not even the Monsters approach this desert (to give you time to summon Achilles at the right time). If you enjoyed this adventure, try to do that of ..TUAREG ... in the Poseidon version. Hi. We hope the English translation is correct.