The goal is to create an economic powerhouse, converting bronze to statues and selling black marble and Orichalc (Greek city - no pyramids). You'll be able to summon the Aphrodite/Dionysus combo (set taxes and wadges as you want, no one will leave).
Episode description :
1- Gather wood and food to start building your city on the main land
2- Grow your city, get trading partners
3- Prepare for a colony
3.1 - Gather bronze for parent city
4 - More cities appear, the prices change
5 - Prepare for 2nd colony
5.1 - Gather marble for parent city
6 - Prepare for combat
7 - Conquer your economic opponents
Good to know :
- This is a test for a gift so all the feedback is welcome.
- Using a cheat to kill Hector in the first Episode will result in your city being conquered.
- The cities of Grekos and Crastos are set to military level 6 (can't be conquered) until the Episode's 6 quests are completed.
- While I can't force you to chose which colony to establish first, the story is written and events programmed assuming you chose to build the Southern colony first and the Northern one second.
- There are NO disaster at all. If you feel like adding some would make a good addition, comment below.
Known issues :
1- There has to be a second Hector on the third episode because slaying Hector is an Episode goal.
2- More will be added/Edited as the map is being tested.