Hi everyone, been working on this little adventure. It is not 100% complete, but wanted to share and see if anyone was interested to help playtest with me.
* It is a little bit railroaded, in that I'd like players to start with a particular colony, Zankle, before moving onto the others, and I'd like to end with a particular colony, Byzantios. but I like this personally for the storytelling aspect of it.
* I've personally played as far as the 2nd colony episode, so I haven't played past completing the second colony, the 3rd parent and so on. (not out of difficulty, just pausing here for the moment basically)
* Byzantios is so far incomplete! so don't pick that colony just yet (I couldn't figure out how to delete it for sending this test out.)
* for the most part the longer missions go on, the more challenging they become (more military, more requests, more god encounters etc), so its intended for the play to move through the story (at least in the first couple episodes) at a steady pace. I'm planning to have slower-paced episodes for the last couple episodes that are still in development.
* I'm not intending this to be super-super difficult. I want to give the player plenty to do and keep track off, but want a mix of building with constraints, military encounters, and story. I'm thinking of this very much as a story/roleplay based adventure (but still writing the story).
* Finally, I've included all files, just in case anyone is interested to build on this or edit it for their own use. If you do do that, I'd be interested in your version so do share!