Short campaign for veteras. If you're not afraid of building in difficult terrain (similar space to rings of Atlantis) it's a map for you.
Things worth mentioning:
- Poseidon Adventure
- Difficult terrain but without building temples (only piramids)
- Prices are changed
- It works on 800x600 and 1024x768 resolution
- I finished it on Hero, higher difficulties might be possible
Check out my previous campaign:
-Fragrant Port: https://zeus.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=1019
- Great terrains in the both parent and colony map. Encouraged the use of line housings instead of the regular blocks. Limited space means the need to plan ahead especially with those larger monuments, palace, hippodrome etc. Nice challenges.
- One of the rare adventures without Sanctuaries and lacks myth intervention. Doubt those terrains could fit the buildings anyway haha.
- For someone with slight OCD, those spotty meadows at the banks might trigger a lil' something lol.
- Events like trades, requests and invasions. Pretty generic, but flowed smoothly nonetheless.
- Cyclops came right at the start of the episode, and its really close to my city. Luckily I've got the resource to summon Odysseus almost immediately (barring that pesky popularity!). Couldn't imagine otherwise.
- Conquests were slightly tough due to limited (spaces for) troops. Even with the heroes after their quests, it took few turns of consecutive attacks to finally able to conquer the rivals. No real use for the triremes except Jason, and maybe attack the ally? ;P
- Cool story. Good flow and explanations that tie up few loose ends, though the merchants got away with it. Sequel perhaps?
- Overall a really enjoyable adventure. Kudos especially on both of the map designs, really liked them!
[Edited on 09/11/21 @ 04:08 AM]
McThrok File Author
Posted on 09/12/21 @ 11:29 AM
I'm glad you liked it. I tried to play with the editor and create something interesting with the terrain, but the editor could be more complex with setting up events - linking/branching them and adding conditions.