Back to HeavenGames Welcome to Zeus Heaven
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Poseidon: Completed cities
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Downloads Home » Poseidon: Completed cities » Sons of ares(atlantean mode)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Sons of ares(atlantean mode)

Author File Description
K2911d
File Details
Adventure: Custom
Difficulty: Olympian
Population: 10 000
Minimap:
This map is insanely beautiful & challenging. The original adventure is greek nationality. But I like atlantean building bcoz more colorful.

Credits to Sevveli for this adventure.

70% housing plot mimicking author's style while the rest 30% is my own style & need to alter due to different building size(laboratory).

(colonies included)
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Gweilo2
Staff
Nice build!
Sevveli Great to hear that my older adventures are still played! I recently tried to replay Peon of Hermes but it became too tedious for myself thinking so much about how I need to build the city, which is also why my new adventure is much more lenient with building space. I still like the mountaineous terrains of my old adventures though.
K2911d
File Author
Sevveli

i'll give it a try on your other adventures as well. I feel addicted to tight space housing after tried this adventure(& stravros colonies). Head-aching but the end result is truly satisfying.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.1

Login
Forum Username:


Password:




Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:51
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:932.41 KB
Added:11/30/21
Updated:12/06/21